SHANGHAI, Feb 1 (Reuters) - Lifan Group, China's top motorcycle maker, has agreed to sell a stake to U.S insurer AIG , as it prepares for a domestic share sale later this year, two sources familiar with the situation said on Friday. They did not disclose the financial details of the transaction, which is still pending regulatory approval. They also declined to give the size of the stake, but Yin Mingsha, owner of Lifan, told Reuters in October of last year that he would sell no more than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AIG to buy stake in China motorbike maker -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642