PARIS, Jan 7 (Reuters) - Air France-KLM denied a newspaper report that it was in advanced talks to buy out Italian investors in Alitalia to take control of Italy's flag carrier. "Air France-KLM confirms that there are no negotiations on the purchase of all or part of the shares held by Italian investors," a spokeswoman for the Franco-Dutch airline said on Monday. Il Messaggero reported that Air France-KLM, which has held 25 percent of Alitalia since January ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Air France-KLM says not in Alitalia buyout talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642