PARIS, May 20 (Reuters) - Airbus said on Tuesday Middle East-based MAZ Aviation had placed a commitment for six wide-body Airbus A350 aircraft, shortly after announcing another order for several private jets. "MAZ Aviation has placed a commitment for six Airbus A350 XWB Prestiges to serve its customers, in what is the first deal for the type in the Middle East," Airbus said in a statement. In a separate announcement, Airbus said the Vienna-based Jetalliance Group had placed an order for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Airbus announces several private jet orders" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.