PARIS, May 28 (Reuters) - Airbus Chief Executive Tom Enders has been interviewed by French police as part of an investigation into allegations of insider trading at parent company EADS , the planemaker said on Thursday. "We confirm that he was heard but he was not placed in detention, nor placed under investigation," Airbus spokesman Stefan Schaffrath said. Enders, who has denied wrongdoing, is among 17 current or former executives and shareholders being investigated over the timing of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Airbus CEO quizzed but not held in share probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642