PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Airbus CEO Noel Forgeard said on Saturday he was "not at all" interested in taking over the chairmanship of France Telecom to finalise a refinancing plan for the debt-laden telecommunications operator. Asked if he was interested in the job, Forgeard told RTL radio: "Not at all." Prime Minister Jean-Pierre Raffarin said on Thursday the 55.5 percent state-owned operator will appoint a new head at an October 2 board meeting to replace outgoing chairman Michel Bon. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Airbus chief not interested in France Tel job" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.