FRANKFURT, March 22 (Reuters) - European plane maker Airbus is considering spinning off its sites in Germany as a temporary solution before selling them, a German newspaper reported on Saturday. German EADS sites in Varel, Nordenham and possibly also Augsburg could be moved to an independently managed subsidiary as an intermediate step, before a sale at a later stage, Sueddeutsche Zeitung reported, citing industry sources. Talks to sell the production site in Laupheim were continuing, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Airbus may spin off German sites before sale-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.