PARIS, March 21 (Reuters) - European plane maker Airbus said on Friday it wished to clarify that it was continuing negotiations for the divestment of sites in France, Germany, and the U.K. The sites concerned are Filton, in the U.K,. St-Nazaire Ville and Meaulte in France, Varel, Nordenham and Laupheim as well as the Augsburg site of EADS in Germany, the statement said. "In this context, Airbus' management gives priority to the timely development of A350 XWB and continues to take all ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Airbus says talks continue on site sale in 3 countries" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.