LE BOURGET, France, June 22 (Reuters) - The cause of a gearbox problem that prevented Europe's Airbus A400M troop carrier from taking part in flights at the Paris Air Show is still unknown, Europrop International's (EPI) president said. A senior official in the programme had told Reuters on Tuesday the problem was probably caused by a manufacturing issue linked to materials rather than a design one. [ID:nLDE75K17O] "It is in the analysis stage, we don't know the real cause yet," EPI ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AIRSHOW-A400M problem still at analysis stage - EPI president" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.