NEW YORK, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Steelmaker AK Steel Holding Corp. on Monday said it completed the acquisition of exhaust tube manufacturer Central Tubing Facility from an ArvinMeritor Inc. unit for about $67 million. The company expects the acquisition to add immediately to earnings. AK Steel shares were up 15 cents at $2.39 in afternoon trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AK Steel completes purchase of exhaust tube maker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642