NEW YORK, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Alcoa Inc. said on Wednesday it agreed with SMW Automotive Hong Kong to form an alliance to produce cast aluminum chassis and suspension components and modules for the automotive industry in China, South Korea, Japan and the Asia Pacific region. SMW Automotive Hong Kong is a subsidiary of Concord International, a privately held supplier of chassis, brake components and systems headquartered in Troy, Michigan, with operations in the United States, Canada, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alcoa, SMW Automotive enter casting pact in Asia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642