* Fiat aiming to establish Alfa Romeo as global brand * U.S. re-launch seen as major challenge of Chrysler linkup * Alfa can tap into Chrysler network, factories, platforms * Maserati-built 4C model due out in early 2013 By Jennifer Clark MILAN, June 27 (Reuters) - As Italian automaker Fiat SpA plots the U.S. relaunch of its sporty Alfa Romeo brand there is plenty riding on its success, from a justification of the Chrysler acquisition to the business reputation of its CEO ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alfa plots "Il Retorno" as U.S. re-entry takes shape" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.