PARIS, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Alfa Romeo head Daniele Bandiera on Thursday said the upscale car manufacturer would stay within the control of struggling carmaker Fiat Auto. "Alfa Romeo will be staying inside Fiat absolutely and permanently," Bandiera told Reuters on the margins of the Paris Auto show. Financial sources in July said Fiat's sportscar division Ferrari could be enlarged to encompass Alfa Romeo, though Fiat denied at the time there was any plan to transfer Alfa from Fiat Auto to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alfa Romeo CEO says unit to stay in Fiat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.