FRANKFURT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Fiat's sporty Alfa Romeo brand cars will not go on sale in the United States before 2007 at the earliest, Alfa chief Karl-Heinz Kalbfell told industry newspaper Automobilwoche. "We only have one shot and it has to hit the mark," Kalbfell said in an excerpt of an interview to be published on Monday. The former head of BMW's Rolls-Royce luxury brand pinned his hopes on the success of Alfa's revamped mid-sized saloon, which will be unveiled to the public at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alfa Romeo's on sale in US earliest in '07-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642