DULUTH, Minn., Jan 24 (Reuters) - Allete Inc. , which operates businesses ranging from energy services to auto financing, on Friday said fourth-quarter profit fell about 30 percent, citing a $5 million charge for delayed construction at a power plant. The Duluth, Minnesota company reported fourth-quarter net income of $18.1 million, or 22 cents a share, down about 29 percent, from $25.5 million, or 31 cents a share, in the year-ago quarter. Allete, which owns the Minnesota Power utility, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Allete 4th-qtr results fall with charge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.