NEW YORK, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Allete Inc. , parent of the Minnesota Power utility, said Friday its quarterly profit more than quintupled, helped by two real-estate sales and a rise in earnings at its automotive services business. The Duluth, Minnesota, company reported fourth-quarter net income of $100.1 million, or $1.20 a share, up from net income of $18.1 million, or 22 cents a share, a year earlier. Excluding discontinued operations, Allete posted earnings per share of 34 cents per ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Allete 4th-quarter profit more than quintuples" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642