NEW YORK, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Allete Inc. , which supplies electricity to the Upper Midwest, on Monday said it named Donald Shippar president and chief executive officer, as the company prepares to spin off its automotive services business.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Allete names president, CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.