NEW YORK, Oct 24 (Reuters) - U.S. utility company Allete Inc. on Friday reported slightly higher third-quarter earnings, helped by strong results at its automotive services business which it now plans to spin off. Allete, based in Duluth, Minnesota, reported net income of $47.6 million, or 57 cents per share, compared with $45.1 million, or 55 cents per share, a year ago. A poll of four Wall Street analysts had expected the company to report earnings between 50 cents and 53 cents per ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Allete posts higher profit, to spin off auto unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642