NEW YORK, April 25 (Reuters) - Allete Inc. , which operates businesses ranging from energy services to auto financing, said on Friday its first-quarter earnings rose 26 percent, helped by increased power sales and prices. The company, based in Duluth, Minnesota, reported a quarterly net profit of $44.3 million, or 54 cents per share, up from a net profit of $35.2 million, or 44 cents per share, a year ago. It posted earnings per share of 47 cents from continuing operations. Allete, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Allete says 1st-qtr earnings rise 26 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642