NEW YORK, July 31 (Reuters) - The buyer of Alliance Atlantis Communications will use bridge financing instead of a high-yield debt offering for the planned C$2.3 billion takeover of the specialty-TV group, Alliance said on Monday. Canada's biggest media company CanWest Global Communications Corp. and a private-equity affiliate of Goldman Sachs have agreed to buy the co-producer of the hit "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" TV show for C$53 per share. Alliance said the entity that is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alliance Atlantis buyer switches to bridge financing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642