CHICAGO, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Allied Holdings Inc. on Tuesday pushed back the expected filing date for its 10-Q quarterly report, saying it needed more time to complete its internal review. The company, which provides transportation services to the auto industry, said it will file the 10-Q form with the Securities and Exchange Commission no later than Wednesday. It originally had expected to file the form for the quarter ended Sept. 30 with the Securities and Exchange Commission by Monday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Allied Holdings says to file 10-Q by Wednesday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.