(In U.S. dollars unless noted) By Wojtek Dabrowski TORONTO, June 28 (Reuters) - With investments as diverse as cosmetics, electronics, aircraft manufacturing and movie theaters, Onex Corp. again expanded its portfolio on Thursday by announcing it would buy a stake in General Motors Corp.'s Allison Transmission unit. Onex, Canada's only large publicly traded private-equity firm, has been buying companies in an array of industries since 1983. Its reach sprawls, and its numerous ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Already sprawling, Onex expands reach with GM deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642