PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Alstom on Wednesday "categorically" denied that Chief Executive Patrick Kron was about to leave the company after rumours that Kron could become the new head of car maker PSA Peugeot Citroen . "Alstom categorically denies the departure of its chief executive," an Alstom spokesman said after the talk pushed Alstom shares as much as 4.6 percent lower. Alstom shares trimmed losses after the denial. Peugeot said earlier this month that Chief Executive Jean-Martin ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alstom denies CEO Kron about to leave" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642