PARIS, Dec 22 (Reuters) - French transport and power generator group Alstom has won an order to supply 25 TGV high speed trains, with an option for 10 more, from a private Italian consortium, Le Figaro newspaper said on Saturday. Alstom was not available for comment but the president of its transport activities, Philippe Mellier, told Reuters in an interview in October he expected a decision on the Italian deal before the end of the year. The paper said the Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Alstom wins Italian TGV order - Figaro" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.