WASHINGTON, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Altra Holdings Inc., a mechanical parts maker, on Wednesday said it is seeking an initial public offering of as much as $172.5 million in common stock. The Quincy, Massachusetts-based company filed a preliminary offering document with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The underwriting firms are Merrill Lynch & Co., Wachovia Securities, Jefferies & Company and Robert W. Baird & Co. It is seeking a Nasdaq listing under the symbol "AIMC."
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Altra Holdings files for $172.5 mln IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642