PARIS, Dec 21 (Reuters) - French engineering consultancy Altran said it could make another acquisition in 2013 as it unveiled the purchase of German car engineering specialist IndustrieHansa on Friday. Altran, which said the takeover of the Munich-based company would make Germany its second market after France, said it could sign another deal next year as discussions continue with three targets. "We still have discussions with three targets, one in the UK, one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Altran buys IndustrieHansa, eyes more purchases" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.