By Anna Stablum COLOGNE, Germany, Feb 28 (Reuters) - The aluminium recycling industry could benefit from stringent environmental pressures, industry experts said at an aluminium recycling conference in Cologne, Germany this week. With more focus on climate change and the negative effects from greenhouse gas emissions there is a growing global consensus to save energy and natural resources, an executive at the world's largest aluminium producer Alcoa Europe said. "Recycling is vital for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Aluminium recycling could gain from green pressure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.