MUMBAI, May 28 (Reuters) - Batteries maker Amara Raja Batteries expects a 35 percent year on year growth in FY09 revenue driven by its recently launched two wheeler batteries business and volume growth in its auto batteries, a senior official said. India's second largest battery maker after Exide Industries Ltd , expects a revenue of 400 million rupees from its two wheeler batteries business and will initially make about 1 million units this year, said Ganesh Swaminathan, head, automotive, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Amara Raja sees FYO9 revenues grow 35 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642