MILAN, June 23 (Reuters) - U.S. fund Amber Capital owns about 11 percent of the savings shares in Italian automaker Fiat , a financial source told Reuters on Friday. "It turns out that there is a fund, Amber Capital, that has sent a letter declaring that it owns about 11 percent of the savings shares," the source said on condition of anonymity. An official at Amber said the group had no immediate comment.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Amber Capital owns 11 pct Fiat savings shrs-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.