April 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker American Axle and Manufacturing Holdings Inc posted a rise in quarterly profit. First-quarter net income rose to $51.2 million, or 68 cents per share, from $37.7 million, or 50 cents per share, a year ago. Revenue rose 16 percent to $751.5 million. Shares of the Detroit-based company closed at $10.77 on Wednesday on the New York Stock Exchange. (Reporting by Megha Mandavia in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"American Axle 1st-qtr profit rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.