By Soyoung Kim DETROIT, March 24 (Reuters) - American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc , locked in a dispute with striking workers over its demand for steep wage cuts, on Monday said it had given Chief Executive Dick Dauch a more than 9 percent raise in compensation in 2007, taking his total package to $10.2 million. The compensation hike for Dauch, a co-founder of the Detroit-based auto supplier, comes as some 3,650 American Axle workers represented by the United Auto Workers union ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"American Axle boosts CEO compensation over 9 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.