CHICAGO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc. on Thursday reported higher quarterly earnings as it sold more light-truck parts. Detroit-based American Axle, which makes components for the Dodge Ram pickup and Hummer H2 sport utility vehicle, said its third-quarter net income rose to $38.7 million, or 71 cents a share, from $36.5 million, or 70 cents a share, a year ago.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"American Axle earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.