DETROIT, June 27 (Reuters) - American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc has paid Chief Executive Dick Dauch an $8.5 million cash bonus for his "leadership role" through an acrimonious three-month union strike that ended with a concessionary contract that slashed factory wages. American Axle, whose stock has fallen nearly 55 percent in 2008, disclosed the cash bonus, a 10 percent base pay increase for Dauch and additional stock and options awards in a filing late on Friday with the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"American Axle gives CEO $8.5 mln cash bonus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.