DETROIT, April 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --& Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (AAM), which is traded as AXL on the NYSE, today reported its financial results for the first quarter 2012. First Quarter 2012 Results First quarter 2012 sales of $751.5 million, up 16.4% on...
- American Axle & Manufacturing Reports Second Quarter 2012 Earnings Results
- ITW Reports 2012 First Quarter Diluted Income Per Share from Continuing Operations of $0.97; Total Revenues Grow 6.4 Percent and Organic Revenues Increase 3.2 Percent; Company Repurchases $474 Million of Shares; Company Raises Full-Year Earnings Pe
- BorgWarner Reports First Quarter 2015 U.S. GAAP Net Earnings Of $0.79 Per Diluted Share, Or $0.78 Per Diluted Share Excluding Non-Comparable Items
- BorgWarner Reports First Quarter 2016 U.S. GAAP Net Earnings of $0.75 Per Diluted Share, or $0.80 Per Diluted Share Excluding Non-Comparable Items
- American Axle & Manufacturing Reports Third Quarter of 2012 Financial Results