By David Bailey THREE RIVERS, Mich, May 19 (Reuters) - Union members at an American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings plant in southwestern Michigan are likely to approve a contract that would end a three-month strike by granting the supplier deep concessions, the local bargaining chairman said on Monday. Workers represented by the United Auto Workers in Three Rivers, Michigan could even break ranks with the company's other remaining plants and return to work if locals in Detroit and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"American Axle Mich. plant seen approving contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642