CHICAGO, Oct 27 (Reuters) - American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc. on Friday posted a third-quarter loss due to vehicle production cuts in North America. American Axle reported a net loss of $62.9 million, or $1.25 per share, compared with net income of $19.3 million, or 38 cents per share, a year earlier. Revenue fell 17.3 percent to $701.2 million. Analysts, on average, expected revenue of $759.1 million, according to Reuters Estimates. Results included special charges of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"American Axle posts 3rd-quarter loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642