DETROIT, Feb 25 (Reuters) - American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc and the United Auto Workers face a final day of contract talks on Monday before the midnight expiration of the union's current contract with the parts maker, a major supplier to General Motors Corp . Negotiators for the auto supplier and the union met on Saturday and Sunday. Both sides declined to comment on the talks, aimed at reaching a labor deal for more than 3,000 UAW-represented workers in Michigan and New ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"American Axle, UAW labor talks near deadline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.