BOSTON, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd's American Honda Motor Corp is recalling about 167,000 lawn mowers, saying their blades pose a danger to consumers, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said on Wednesday. No injuries have been reported, the CPSC said. The mowers in question were sold at Home Depot Inc stores and Honda Lawn and Garden dealers from January 2003 through November 2007 for between $760 and $900. The affected walk-behind mowers carry model numbers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"American Honda Motor recalls 167,000 lawn mowers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.