By Greg Roumeliotis and Soyoung Kim NEW YORK, Sept 28 (Reuters) - American Securities LLC is in the lead to buy auto parts suppliers from Carlyle Group LP and KPS Capital Partners LP, in deals that could collectively top $1.5 billion, people familiar with the matter said. Private equity firm American Securities is in advanced stages of negotiating the acquisition of U.S. auto parts supplier Metaldyne from Carlyle for over $800 million, the people said on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"American Securities front runner for Carlyle, KPS auto assets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.