Oct 31 (Reuters) - Heating and cooling systems maker American Standard Companies Inc said its board authorized repurchase of an additional $750 million of common shares through December 2008. The company also said it completed the sale of its bath and kitchen business to funds advised by private equity firm Bain Capital Partners LLC for $1.745 billion. (Reporting by Neha Pathania in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"American Standard Cos to buyback $750 mln of shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.