Sept 28 (Reuters) - Heating and cooling systems maker American Standard Cos Inc said its shareowners approved to change the name of the company to Trane, and is expected to take effect by the end of the year. (Reporting by Manish Gupta in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"American Standard shareowners approve name change to Trane" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.