* Drivers hopeful, and somewhat thankful * Some question Obama's political motives * Ditching the BMW for a Dodge Caliber By Tom Brown and Peter Henderson MIAMI/SAN FRANCISCO, June 24 (Reuters) - Going lightly on the gas pedal, getting a few dollars of gas rather than filling up, cutting out the cruising, and swapping the BMW for a Dodge Caliber -- those are ways Americans are coping with gasoline prices well above $3 a gallon. But people pumping gas on Friday from Miami to San ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Americans may hit gas again after reserve release" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.