IRVING, Texas, June 24 (Reuters) - Used-car dealer chain America's Car-Mart Inc. on Monday posted a fourth-quarter loss but raised its forecast for fiscal 2003 citing better-than-expected operating results. America's Car-Mart, which was previously known as Crown Group Inc., said it posted a fourth quarter loss of $1.1 million, or 16 cents per share, compared with net income of $700,000, or 9 cents per share a year ago. That includes a $4.3 million non-cash after tax charge related to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"America's Car-Mart posts loss but raises forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642