April 30 (Reuters) - Auto finance company AmeriCredit Corp. said third-quarter profit rose, helped by a rise in automobile finance origination volume and improved credit results. The Fort Worth, Texas-based company reported net income of $103.7 million, or 80 cents a share, compared with $86.7 million, or 60 cents a share, a year earlier. Revenue for the quarter rose to $615.3 million from $455.1 million. (Reporting by Deepti Chaudhary in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AmeriCredit posts higher third-quarter profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.