NEW YORK, April 23 (Reuters) - AmeriCredit , a car loan company, promoted three senior executives on Wednesday and added the title of chief executive for chairman Clifton Morris. Morris replaces Michael Barrington, who stepped down as chairman but continues to serve on the companies Board of Directors. Chief financial officer Daniel Berce moved up to the job of president, while Preston Miller moved from treasurer to take over the CFO job vacated by Berce. Mark Floyd moved from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AmeriCredit reorganizes senior management" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.