NEW YORK, Jan 23 (Reuters) - AmeriCredit Corp. , an auto finance company, on Monday said it will restate results for the three years ended June 30, 2005, and the quarter ended Sept. 30, 2005, for an accounting change. In a regulatory filing, the Fort Worth, Texas-based company said the classification of "distributions from gain on sale trusts" within operating cash flow is not in compliance with generally accepted U.S. accounting principles. As a result, it said there was a material ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AmeriCredit to restate results, ups FY shr view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.