NORTHVILLE, Mich., Aug. 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Amerigon Incorporated (NASDAQ-GS: ARGN), a global developer and marketer of innovative thermal management technologies for a broad range of heating and cooling and temperature control applications, today announced that it has been awarded...
- Gentherm Awarded Contract Expansion From U.S. Department of Energy to Develop Thermoelectric-Based Energy Recovery System and Improve Heavy Vehicle Fuel Efficiency
- Global Strategic Analysis Of Passenger Car Energy Recovery Systems (EVS, HVS & PHEVS) Market - Trends and forecast to 2019
- Hyundai And U.S. Department Of Energy Extend Fuel Cell Vehicle Loan Partnership In Concert With New D.C.-Based Hydrogen Fueling Station
- Delta Awarded DOE Grant to Develop a High-efficiency Compact GaN-based On-board Charger for Plug-in Electric Vehicles
- UMD Researchers Awarded Two ARPA-E Grants for Electric Vehicle Energy Storage Systems