NEW YORK, March 27 (Reuters) - Ameriquest Mortgage Co., a struggling subprime mortgage lender, has asked to be released from its Nascar sponsorship, after last week giving up its rights to name the Texas Rangers' baseball park. According to Nascar's Web site, the unit of Orange, California-based ACC Capital Holdings Corp. asked Roush Fenway Racing to release it from the final two years of its three-year sponsorship of the No. 16 car, a Ford Fusion driven by Greg Biffle. Ameriquest had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ameriquest seeks release from Nascar sponsorship" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642