AMSTERDAM, Nov 30 (Reuters) - AutoRAI 2013, the Amsterdam auto show scheduled for next April, has been canceled, organizers said, citing lack of support from importers and suppliers in the face of the economic crisis in Europe. "The bottom line is we didn't have a majority of brands supporting this," Joost 't Hooft, exhibition manager, told Reuters. "It's mainly due to the current crisis. They have less money to spend in their marketing budgets," he added. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Amsterdam auto show canceled due to economic crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642