MUMBAI, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Amtek Auto Ltd said on Wednesday it has issued an additional $75 million of foreign currency convertible bonds (FCCB), taking its total borrowing under this route to $140 million. The company said on Sept 11 it has raised $65 million via FCCBs at a coupon of 5.625 percent and maturity of 5 years and 1 day, with a initial conversion price of 148.40 rupees a share. The new FCCBs were issued under the same terms, it said. Amtek Auto still has an option to raise ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Amtech Auto raises $75 mln via FCCBs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642