July 27 (Reuters) - Indian auto parts maker Amtek Auto Ltd. reported on Thursday a consolidated net profit of 721.7 million rupees, on net sales of 7.38 billion rupees, for the quarter to June 2006. Comparable figures for the year-ago quarter were not immediately available.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Amtek Auto Apr-Jun net 721.7 mln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.